Thread: Switched to Rune-Server.org domain

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 56
  1. #31  
    Skotos Founder


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Age
    24
    Posts
    954
    Thanks given
    178
    Thanks received
    191
    Rep Power
    199
    yes sir
    Attached image
     

  2. #32  
    ???

    funkE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,612
    Thanks given
    255
    Thanks received
    989
    Rep Power
    1366
    Let's look at the bright side:
    1. The site is up
    2. Does not have a lot of bot spam
    3. There was actual news in the Announcements section
    .
     

  3. #33  
    Mister Fucking Popular

    Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    343
    Thanks given
    26
    Thanks received
    31
    Rep Power
    289
    The Epic old days was RS-Server. Come on Kevin lol
    Aaron
    Attached image
     

  4. #34  
    Not *****istrator


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,388
    Thanks given
    191
    Thanks received
    345
    Rep Power
    2947
    Meh, the so called "EPIC days" are far gone. This is just yet another sad day on a graveyard forum where the only active thread is a spam thread. I sincerely hope you can make a turnaround with R-S tho.
     

  5. #35  
    Donator
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1
    Thanks given
    0
    Thanks received
    0
    Rep Power
    0
    100%
     

  6. #36  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,253
    Thanks given
    1,145
    Thanks received
    909
    Rep Power
    2081
    no one cares though
     

  7. #37  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    525
    Thanks given
    69
    Thanks received
    309
    Rep Power
    3757
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Cape View Post
    no one cares though
    shut up u fake lawyer freak
     

  8. #38  
    KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

    OG KingFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,683
    Thanks given
    628
    Thanks received
    1,062
    Rep Power
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke132 View Post
    I'm glad we have the .org back but the only thing is youve lost a decade of SEO because you were scared of "someone stealing the domain" again

    i'd rather have taken that chance and stayed in the RSPS pinnacle than act like an eastern european site. We haven't got any new members cos it's indexed as an estonian site. YOU google it and it's rank 1.....I didn't even know .ee existed till rune-server had it. Google aren't going to link estonian sites to english speaking users because it isn't their language. The same reason you don't google something and get .jp or .ru results. You've no idea what's happened to this site in 3-5 years then every 10 years you come and make a fucking post with a smiley face like everything is alright. Discord is pure fun..........Yet to see u in it, can't be that fucking fun can it? Scu is DJ. Only thing Scu is DJing is tryna juggle ur mess of decisions to make the best of it cos he's been here so long, like me.

    You don't realise how much it infuriates me that you say the EPIC old days.....they're only the old days because of things YOU did. They could've been the current days, but the site has become a boneyard because you made google think it was a fucking site from an ex soviet country that didn't speak english. Spooky, Jay gatsby and Scu can only do so much. We've tried multiple times before, and it's funny cos everytime we try and you listen....the site booms for a while, granted it can't last forever. You even asked who I was...........there's only 1 user here older than me and hes fucking admin. You've no idea what's going on and it pisses me off that i've invested so much time into this site and it's run by an absolute fucking whopper. You won't ban me despite me speaking "negatively" of you, youll just say "cheer up lol ", u wont even read this. And FYI, scu hasn't ever been DJ. And discord isn't pure fun. it's alright, you wouldn't know if it was the most active discord on the internet or dead as a doorknob, it's embarrassing that i've put so much into a website owned by a lemon like you
    yep i agree. i come on here from time to time just to check in on things and see how it's doing. Pretty sure this shits just here now as an archive.

    Attached image
     

  9. #39  
    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,253
    Thanks given
    1,145
    Thanks received
    909
    Rep Power
    2081
    Quote Originally Posted by muntuna View Post
    shut up u fake lawyer freak
    who r u again

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke132 View Post
    I'm glad we have the .org back but the only thing is youve lost a decade of SEO because you were scared of "someone stealing the domain" again

    i'd rather have taken that chance and stayed in the RSPS pinnacle than act like an eastern european site. We haven't got any new members cos it's indexed as an estonian site. YOU google it and it's rank 1.....I didn't even know .ee existed till rune-server had it. Google aren't going to link estonian sites to english speaking users because it isn't their language. The same reason you don't google something and get .jp or .ru results. You've no idea what's happened to this site in 3-5 years then every 10 years you come and make a fucking post with a smiley face like everything is alright. Discord is pure fun..........Yet to see u in it, can't be that fucking fun can it? Scu is DJ. Only thing Scu is DJing is tryna juggle ur mess of decisions to make the best of it cos he's been here so long, like me.

    You don't realise how much it infuriates me that you say the EPIC old days.....they're only the old days because of things YOU did. They could've been the current days, but the site has become a boneyard because you made google think it was a fucking site from an ex soviet country that didn't speak english. Spooky, Jay gatsby and Scu can only do so much. We've tried multiple times before, and it's funny cos everytime we try and you listen....the site booms for a while, granted it can't last forever. You even asked who I was...........there's only 1 user here older than me and hes fucking admin. You've no idea what's going on and it pisses me off that i've invested so much time into this site and it's run by an absolute fucking whopper. You won't ban me despite me speaking "negatively" of you, youll just say "cheer up lol ", u wont even read this. And FYI, scu hasn't ever been DJ. And discord isn't pure fun. it's alright, you wouldn't know if it was the most active discord on the internet or dead as a doorknob, it's embarrassing that i've put so much into a website owned by a lemon like you
    cheer up

    no one uses this site because it's full of toxic people that never grew up, mods that throw their weight around and end up banning the only new people for being idiots (did u people even meet yourselves at 10 you're insufferable now let alone then) and there's been fuck all innovation for like a decade, the community is completely dependent on runelite for osrs

    if i ever had the displeasure of meeting the group here in real life, i wouldn't be surprised to discover half of them are in prison or on the sex offenders register, it really is difficult to imagine a bigger group of cunts
     

  10. Thankful users:


  11. #40  
    Inferno Founder

    Jin_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,852
    Thanks given
    16
    Thanks received
    333
    Rep Power
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    Heya!

    Today switched back to our old domain from the EPIC old days

    How about we do XEN next?
    bring us back our gold memories please
     

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-06-2015, 09:45 PM
  2. Can't connect to Rune-Server.org
    By Typoerased in forum Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2011, 08:20 PM
  3. Sarah's Introduction to Rune-Server.org
    By DerekGoodrow in forum The Red Carpet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 01:33 AM
  4. How To Get @rune-server.org?
    By Delifed in forum Forum Related Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 10:32 PM
  5. How to get a @Rune-server.org adress?
    By Gunsndwarfs1 in forum Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 01:43 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •