Thread: Switched to Rune-Server.org domain

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 56
  1. #11  


    Wayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    175
    Thanks given
    139
    Thanks received
    104
    Rep Power
    488
    Please continue down this road!

    Maybe we'll start seeing old RSPS's pop up in this hot tub time machine
     

  2. #12  
    ♫ Musical Project ♫

    Natalie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    172
    Thanks given
    91
    Thanks received
    59
    Rep Power
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    By XEN I mean this thing:

    Attachment 5370

    Attachment 5371
    That looks really nice . What about a more modern toplist as well?
    Attached image
     

  3. #13  
    WhiteDownMb | HYBRID JEFE
    Brett the Don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,120
    Thanks given
    351
    Thanks received
    558
    Rep Power
    2580
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Please continue down this road!

    Maybe we'll start seeing old RSPS's pop up in this hot tub time machine
    THIS! I'm about to bring back customs and XAT chat boxes.

    All of humanity's problems stem from man's
    inability to sit quietly in a room by himself




     

  4. Thankful users:


  5. #14  
    Donator


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    784
    Thanks given
    108
    Thanks received
    705
    Rep Power
    5000
    And webclients
     

  6. Thankful users:


  7. #15  
    L O S E Y O U R S E L F
    Format's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,314
    Thanks given
    1,132
    Thanks received
    1,464
    Rep Power
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    By XEN I mean this thing:

    Attachment 5370

    Attachment 5371
    100%


     

  8. #16  
    Member Switched to Rune-Server.org domain Market Banned


    Luke132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    12,574
    Thanks given
    199
    Thanks received
    7,109
    Rep Power
    5000
    I'm glad we have the .org back but the only thing is youve lost a decade of SEO because you were scared of "someone stealing the domain" again

    i'd rather have taken that chance and stayed in the RSPS pinnacle than act like an eastern european site. We haven't got any new members cos it's indexed as an estonian site. YOU google it and it's rank 1.....I didn't even know .ee existed till rune-server had it. Google aren't going to link estonian sites to english speaking users because it isn't their language. The same reason you don't google something and get .jp or .ru results. You've no idea what's happened to this site in 3-5 years then every 10 years you come and make a fucking post with a smiley face like everything is alright. Discord is pure fun..........Yet to see u in it, can't be that fucking fun can it? Scu is DJ. Only thing Scu is DJing is tryna juggle ur mess of decisions to make the best of it cos he's been here so long, like me.

    You don't realise how much it infuriates me that you say the EPIC old days.....they're only the old days because of things YOU did. They could've been the current days, but the site has become a boneyard because you made google think it was a fucking site from an ex soviet country that didn't speak english. Spooky, Jay gatsby and Scu can only do so much. We've tried multiple times before, and it's funny cos everytime we try and you listen....the site booms for a while, granted it can't last forever. You even asked who I was...........there's only 1 user here older than me and hes fucking admin. You've no idea what's going on and it pisses me off that i've invested so much time into this site and it's run by an absolute fucking whopper. You won't ban me despite me speaking "negatively" of you, youll just say "cheer up lol ", u wont even read this. And FYI, scu hasn't ever been DJ. And discord isn't pure fun. it's alright, you wouldn't know if it was the most active discord on the internet or dead as a doorknob, it's embarrassing that i've put so much into a website owned by a lemon like you

    Attached imageAttached image
     


  9. #17  
    Extreme Donator Switched to Rune-Server.org domain Market Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,061
    Thanks given
    1,692
    Thanks received
    1,238
    Rep Power
    1765
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke132 View Post
    I'm glad we have the .org back but the only thing is youve lost a decade of SEO because you were scared of "someone stealing the domain" again

    i'd rather have taken that chance and stayed in the RSPS pinnacle than act like an eastern european site. We haven't got any new members cos it's indexed as an estonian site. YOU google it and it's rank 1.....I didn't even know .ee existed till rune-server had it. Google aren't going to link estonian sites to english speaking users because it isn't their language. The same reason you don't google something and get .jp or .ru results. You've no idea what's happened to this site in 3-5 years then every 10 years you come and make a fucking post with a smiley face like everything is alright. Discord is pure fun..........Yet to see u in it, can't be that fucking fun can it? Scu is DJ. Only thing Scu is DJing is tryna juggle ur mess of decisions to make the best of it cos he's been here so long, like me.

    You don't realise how much it infuriates me that you say the EPIC old days.....they're only the old days because of things YOU did. They could've been the current days, but the site has become a boneyard because you made google think it was a fucking site from an ex soviet country that didn't speak english. Spooky, Jay gatsby and Scu can only do so much. We've tried multiple times before, and it's funny cos everytime we try and you listen....the site booms for a while, granted it can't last forever. You even asked who I was...........there's only 1 user here older than me and hes fucking admin. You've no idea what's going on and it pisses me off that i've invested so much time into this site and it's run by an absolute fucking whopper. You won't ban me despite me speaking "negatively" of you, youll just say "cheer up lol ", u wont even read this. And FYI, scu hasn't ever been DJ. And discord isn't pure fun. it's alright, you wouldn't know if it was the most active discord on the internet or dead as a doorknob, it's embarrassing that i've put so much into a website owned by a lemon like you
    Well damn. Interesting inside.
     

  10. #18  
    Donator


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,827
    Thanks given
    18
    Thanks received
    76
    Rep Power
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke132 View Post
    I'm glad we have the .org back but the only thing is youve lost a decade of SEO because you were scared of "someone stealing the domain" again

    i'd rather have taken that chance and stayed in the RSPS pinnacle than act like an eastern european site. We haven't got any new members cos it's indexed as an estonian site. YOU google it and it's rank 1.....I didn't even know .ee existed till rune-server had it. Google aren't going to link estonian sites to english speaking users because it isn't their language. The same reason you don't google something and get .jp or .ru results. You've no idea what's happened to this site in 3-5 years then every 10 years you come and make a fucking post with a smiley face like everything is alright. Discord is pure fun..........Yet to see u in it, can't be that fucking fun can it? Scu is DJ. Only thing Scu is DJing is tryna juggle ur mess of decisions to make the best of it cos he's been here so long, like me.

    You don't realise how much it infuriates me that you say the EPIC old days.....they're only the old days because of things YOU did. They could've been the current days, but the site has become a boneyard because you made google think it was a fucking site from an ex soviet country that didn't speak english. Spooky, Jay gatsby and Scu can only do so much. We've tried multiple times before, and it's funny cos everytime we try and you listen....the site booms for a while, granted it can't last forever. You even asked who I was...........there's only 1 user here older than me and hes fucking admin. You've no idea what's going on and it pisses me off that i've invested so much time into this site and it's run by an absolute fucking whopper. You won't ban me despite me speaking "negatively" of you, youll just say "cheer up lol ", u wont even read this. And FYI, scu hasn't ever been DJ. And discord isn't pure fun. it's alright, you wouldn't know if it was the most active discord on the internet or dead as a doorknob, it's embarrassing that i've put so much into a website owned by a lemon like you
    From time to time since 2015 or so, I check in on this forum to see how things are going and I couldn't agree more. Everything is pretty dead and I feel like he wouldn't even notice. Nothing really changed in all these years.

    I was curious what would happen if I googled "RSPS list", pretty generic keywords if you ask me. First page of Google brought me to: rsps-list, runelocus, topg, moparscape, runelist.io, arena-top100, top100arena, everythingrs and serverstoplist.
    Page 3(!) was when Rune-Server was mentioned, after passing .fr and .cz domains that just copy text of other websites.

    Damn...
    Last edited by Root; 07-03-2023 at 09:45 AM.
    Since 2010
     

  11. #19  
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    195
    Thanks given
    13
    Thanks received
    27
    Rep Power
    13
    any updates on the server?
     

  12. #20  
    'Slutty McFur'

    Owain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,892
    Thanks given
    2,360
    Thanks received
    2,200
    Rep Power
    5000
    Wow, you made me have to login again, smh

    Nice to be rid of the 3rd world .ee though at long last, only seems like yesterday we swapped to it though lol


    Spoiler for wat:
    Attached image
    Attached image

    Attached image


     

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-06-2015, 09:45 PM
  2. Can't connect to Rune-Server.org
    By Typoerased in forum Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2011, 08:20 PM
  3. Sarah's Introduction to Rune-Server.org
    By DerekGoodrow in forum The Red Carpet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 01:33 AM
  4. How To Get @rune-server.org?
    By Delifed in forum Forum Related Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 10:32 PM
  5. How to get a @Rune-server.org adress?
    By Gunsndwarfs1 in forum Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 01:43 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •